A big topic – CLIMATE CHANGE – in the EVERYDAY LIVES of people made tangible
We are inviting you to an international discussion in this blog. Our concern is the fears which we discover in our everyday lives and which could have something to do with climate change.
In search of these fears and problem situations the chairperson of CIL, Dr. Monika Treber, and the international coordinator, Ute Wannig, travelled to Guatemala and Costa Rica this year. Here they wanted to visit the colleagues from many years of joint international dialogue and begin conversations on the topic with them and people in organisations and individual households.
- What experiences have you had in your everyday life which you connect with climate change?
- What concerns do you have about this?
- What perspectives about these concerns have you already developed?
About the course of the blog:
When we begin with it and invite you to participate in the blog, then some things have already taken place:
- The search for stories from people about CLIMATE CHANGE IN DAILY LIFE has begun.
- You can find the first contributions from the Philippines, from Benin and Cameroon, as well as from Germany, Guatemala and Costa Rica.
- Now we are stopping these preparations and are interested in what you, from your side, are inspired to do.
- Of course it is also possible to comment on the contents, but it is important to us that you put these comments in the frame of your own story or experience.
- Your posts will be translated without delay. So you can participate in the languages english, spanish and german.
- You are also invited to involve people from your immediate circle in participation.